Tuesday, December 4, 2007

get out of my face!

I should put quotes around that since it was said by one of my students to another student...

Something funny...Today we were working on patterns, so I brought out this snake and my students had to put beads on the snake to make it look like the picture. Here is a conversation with a child who loved doing patterns, "Ms. Linda where did you buy it?" Christopher. Me, "I didn't buy it, it's been here at the school for awhile. Someone might have bought it from Lakeshore." Five minutes later Christopher still curious, "So you bought it at the store...I think my mom is buying one today..."

Last week I saw the famous Christmas tree...'twas beautiful. I picked Anthony up from work and we laughed thinking we had the greatest idea of entering on the side of the store because we thought that the line that wrapped around the building was the line to get in, but the line was to walk around the outside of the store to see the window displays. As if you couldn't see them in the from 2 yards... Sayjal and I went to target, which turned out to be a joke...the lines at checkout were way too long.

OK, I have a headache...thanks MM ppl for sending that wonderful card...Casa de salsa and you are missed in NYC...

2 comments:

Thrilla said...

i enjoy the once a month post!

Kevin said...

We miss you! I'm glad our card arrived. How is MM going? We had our last big one of the year (Christine, Laura, and RJ are going to go on Christmaas Eve) and I think we had about 30 people again.